I am a Reader (Associate Professor) and EPSRC Advanced Research Fellow in the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh. I’m a member of the Laboratory of Foundation of Computer Science (LFCS) and Quantum Information Scotland Network (QUISCO). I’m Maitre de Conférences Associé at Telecom ParisTech. I’m on leave from CNRS, Laboratoire d’Informatique de Grenoble. I’m elected member of the Young Academy of Scotland (Royal Society of Edinburgh).
- Security Analysis and Design of Quantum Protocols
- Experimental Implementation of Quantum Protocols
- Foundation of Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum Parallel Computing
- Quantum Complexity Theory, Interactive Proof Systems
- New Models for Quantum Computing