- Date de réalisation : 4 Octobre 2018
- Lieu de réalisation : Maison Suger
- Durée du programme : 64 min
- Classification Dewey : Humanités, Applications informatiques, traitement des données relatives au langage et aux langues
- Catégorie : Séminaires
- Niveau : niveau Doctorat (LMD), Recherche
- Disciplines : Statistiques, Informatique et Mathématiques appliquées aux sciences humaines et sociales, Traitement de l'information, Informatique documentaire
- Collections : Outcomes of the transatlantic program for collaborative work in the field of digital humanities
- ficheLom : Voir la fiche LOM
Dans la même collectionUse and Reuse : Exploring the Practices and Legacy of Eighteenth Century Culture Mapping Literary Influences : Combining Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches Toward an Empirical Literary History A Model Digital Edition of the Mishnah Labex Obvil and French Digital Humanities General Discussion
TESSERAE MUSIVAE : A Common Infrastructure for Digital Approaches to Classical Intertextuality
For too long, the great European projects for digital humanities were not on the same page as the American projects. This initiative aims at helping American and European researchers to collaborate in the field of digital literary studies, to share their knowledge and their methods, to share practices and common tools and to disseminate their works.
Thanks to an important funding of the Foundation A.W Mellon, the FMSH has been able to support, through this programme, collaborative actions between research institutions and American and European universities. The principal objective was to give an international visibility to digital philology, an emerging research topic in the field of digital humanities.
The FMSH organises two closing days in order to disseminate the results of the Transatlantic program for collaborative work in the field of digital humanities. On the day of the symposium, various great personnalities in the field of digital humanities will present the results of their respective researches.