- Date de réalisation : 8 Septembre 2016
- Durée du programme : 3 min
- Classification Dewey : Internet
- Auteur(s) : GANDON Fabien, FARON ZUCKER Catherine, CORBY Olivier
- Langue : Anglais
- Mots-clés : RDFa, microformat, semantic web, web of data, démos, JSON-LD, LICENCIA
- Conditions d’utilisation / Copyright : Unless otherwise specified, the course material is provided under the Creative Commons License BY-NC-ND: the name of the author should always be mentioned; the user can exploit the work except in a commercial context; and he or she cannot make changes to the original work.
Demos about Integration with Other Data Formats and Sources
Augmenting Web browser with data in the pages
This demonstration show an extension to the browser called Operator. This extension allows the browser to actually look at the data inside the page and propose new services while browsing.
+ 3 more demos :
This demo show you how we can extract RDFa from the webpage. We're going to use the RDFa Distiller and Parser webpage and web service. The idea is that in this service you can provide the URI of a webpage containing RDFa data and it will extract it for you and provide it to you as Turtle for instance.
In this demo we are visiting the website of Google about the Knowledge Graph Search API. The result of that API are compliant with JSON-LD. If you look at this example they give, there is a context that is attached to the JSON result. So let us copy this data and put it in JSON-LD playground. I paste the data and I can know for instance transform the format JSON-LD going to the expanded form of JSON-LD. I can also see what are the quadruples, RDF data actually behind the JSON-LD. I can even translate it to other syntaxes. So if I go to the translator website, I can paste the same data in JSON-LD and ask for the version in Turtle or N3. As a result, I get the Turtle version of the answer of the Google API.
In this demo we are visiting the website Licentia. It is an online service that allows you to calculate and attach a licence to your data. You can find a licence for your data, you can check if a licence is compatible with your needs and you can visualise and download the licences.